Protect your Investment
You’ve invested in your carpet and furniture. Like any investment, regular attention and maintenance is required to keep your carpet and furniture in good condition. Mold spores, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, dirt, oils, pesticides, and other chemicals are just some of the unwanted and unseen contaminants trapped in carpeting and upholstery.
Frequent vacuuming, prompt spill clean-up, and bi-annual or annual professional carpet cleaning will:
- Maintain your carpet and upholstery’s overall appearance
- Help reduce the accumulation of dirt
- Prevent premature wear of carpet fibers
- Improve indoor air quality.
Minnesota Green Eco Friendly Carpet Cleaning
Green Clean’s IICRC-certified cleaning technicians use state-of-the-art equipment, and eco-friendly cleaning processes and products to keep your investment in great condition:
- Dry Foam Crystallization Method — A minimum moisture cleaning method that uses a carpet rake and a dry vacuum to prepare the carpet for the application and extraction of dense foam. The carpet is again raked or groomed, and then later vacuumed to complete the cleaning process. The dry foam crystallization method is effective for commercial settings requiring monthly or quarterly cleanings. We also recommend this for residential settings when a faster drying time is required (2 to 4 hours).
- Truck-mounted Steam Extraction Method — A common cleaning method that involves pre-treatment, power-raking, and steam extraction. Typical drying time for this method is 4 to 8 hours.
- Dual Process Cleaning Method — As the preferred Green Clean method, Dual Process cleaning involves pre-treatment, Rotary Foam shampooing, scrubbing, and truck-mounted steam extraction. The method requires the use of a special nylon brush for carpets. The Dual Process method is a full restorative cleaning solution. We recommend this for residential and commercial carpeting that hasn’t been professionally cleaned in over six months.
Note: Thorough vacuuming is recommended prior to professional carpet cleaning. If you are unable to vacuum the space(s) before the process, Green Clean can provide an estimate for pre-vacuuming
Not All Carpet Cleaning Companies Are The Same
When comparing carpet cleaning in Minneapolis, consider the methods, the equipment used, the experience of the cleaning technicians, and the solutions applied to your carpeting. We’re confident that you’ll be satisfied with the services of our professional technicians in keeping your home or business environment clean.
Heavy Traffic Areas and Stubborn Spots
Green Clean’s cleaning technicians are equipped with the experience, knowledge, tools and products to remove even the toughest stains. As part of every cleaning process, Green Clean uses environmentally safe, powerful stain removal products that are extremely effective on most spots caused by:
- Pet spots
- Soda pop, coffee, and food spill
- Chewing gum
- Dirt and grime from heavy foot traffic
Concerned about the effectiveness of all natural cleaning solutions or processes?
We have all-natural cleaning solutions for effectively removing stubborn stains. When appropriate, we may recommend and clean your carpet with a chemical solution. Through careful analysis, we determine the best solution for your carpet. We discuss which cleaning service is right for your needs.
Green Clean offers quality, eco-friendly carpet cleaning solutions in the Twin Cities. When we clean your carpet, we make sure it remains clean for a long time. We go the extra mile to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with every cleaning service.
We offer free estimates over the phone and on-site for residential and commercial customers.
Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or to know more about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.