Environmentally safe mold remediation-removal
Minneapolis’ Safest Mold Remediation-Removal Team
Mold remediation-removal is a dangerous job, and something that you MUST hire a professional to do. Without the proper process and protections, you could be putting yourself or your family (business) in harm's way. Give us a call if you even think you may have a mold problem.
How we approach mold remediation-removal
As IICRC Standards require, Green Clean works with 3rd party testing companies to detect mold in both homes and businesses. This ensures there is no conflict of interest. The typical mold remediation-removal process looks like this:
- Mold testing: Done by a 3rd party, this testing provides the relevant data for you, and our team. This allows us to fully understand the types of mold present, what it will take to remediate-remove, and to determine the most accurate cost for the project.
- Area is contained: Once mold is detected, it’s important to contain the area. This ensures that mold spores will not come into contact with the rest of your home during removal. We do this for both safety and because it’s best practice. As the area is contained, it will also be put under negative air pressure, using Active Air Scrubbers (HEPA). This cleans the air as removal begins.
- Structural removal: Upon containment, our team will begin a structural removal. Removal is different for every situation, and is dependent on how much, and where the mold resides. Our team may need to remove drywall, paneling, carpet, flooring and woodwork to reach the mold.
- Mold re-testing: Once removal is complete, our team will work with you to determine the proper way of re-testing to ensure ALL of the mold has been removed, and that your home or business is safe again.
- Re-building: In some situations (that require structural removal), our team will work to rebuild and restore your healthy environment.
Why choose Green Clean for your mold remediation-removal needs
- 50 years of collective cleaning & restoration experience
- Environmentally friendly products and processes
- Tested and safe cleaning solutions for use around families (and environment)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- IICRC-Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- In home written estimates
- 24 hour emergency residential and commercial flood services
Worried about Mold?
SPEAK TO A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
Green Clean offers quality, eco-friendly Mold restoration solutions in the Twin Cities. Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or to know more about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.