In addition to normal dust and dirt accumulation found in homes and businesses, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular furnace and duct cleaning:
- Cigarette, Cigar, or Pipe Smoke
- High humidity and/or moisture levels within the HVAC system
- Water contamination or damage to HVAC system
- Pet hair and dander
- Occupants who suffer from allergies or asthma
- The use of low-quality air filters
- Excessive dust/debris from remodeling or construction work
Professional HVAC Cleaning Technicians
Green Clean refers professionally trained HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) cleaning technicians that use a “source removal” method to ensure your entire HVAC system is clean. The source removal method involves two key components:
- Breaking contaminants loose—using a rotary brush tool and a high-pressure snake, we scrub every inch of the interior surface of the ductwork and HVAC mechanical components.
- Contaminant collection—using a powerful HEPA filtration vacuum unit, we extract and collect dust, pollen, pet dander and hair, smoke particles, lint and other debris from your home or business HVAC system.
Recommended Dryer Vent Cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning
Green Clean recommends annual dryer vent cleaning. We also recommend a thorough duct cleaning be done every 4-5 years. We offer free price quotes over the phone and free, onsite estimates for residential and commercial customers. Contact Green Clean today and breathe easier!