Odor Removal & Control
The successful elimination of odors in carpeting and upholstery requires a multi-step process. We start with an inspection to locate the source of the odor. Using an arsenal of germicides, antimicrobials, and biocides, our cleaning specialists thoroughly clean, sanitize, and deodorize your carpet and upholstery. We have the right tools for any job—big or small. Your home will look clean, smell fresh, and you’ll feel confident that your home is a safe, healthy environment for your family and your pets.
Pet Odor Removal
Many pet odors can be treated and eliminated by a thorough professional cleaning. In some situations, when pet odors have damaged carpeting, baseboards, or walls, or have permeated the flooring beneath the carpeting, Green Clean provides the following pet odor remediation services:
- A thorough inspection and assessment of odor damage by a certified Green Clean odor technician.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the front and back of the carpet if salvageable
- Carpet and pad saturation with a cleaning/germicidal solution using a Water Claw—a fast, cost-effective treatment that eliminates the need to pull back or remove carpeting or pads.
- Treating or removing the affected flooring and building materials when needed.
- Installation of new carpet, flooring, sub-flooring, baseboards, and other materials as needed
Food Odors, Smoke, and Cigarette Smoke Removal MN
The smell of food or smoke from long-term exposure to cigarette, cigar, or pipe smoking, or a fire can permeate everything in a home or business—ceilings, walls, cabinetry, carpets, and furniture. Green Clean can successfully remove food and smoke odors from your home or business by cleaning and deodorizing, and by using specialized fogging and ozone-generating machines.
Mold and Mildew Odor Removal Minneapolis
Musty odors are often found in damp basements or in areas affected by water intrusion, by leaky or broken pipes, or by the presence of high radon levels. If left untreated, the presence of these conditions may lead to mold growth or serious health problems. Our professionals are trained in the process of mold identification, containment and removal. As a licensed, full-service contractor, Green Clean can repair and restore your home or business —restoring a healthy environment and ensuring the mold and mildew will not return in the future.
Contact Green Clean for a telephone consultation or in-home odor control assessment.