Minnesota Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Experts
Green Clean employs some of Minnesota’s top upholstery fabric cleaning experts. Our cleaning professionals have over 30 years of combined fine furniture cleaning experience and are specially trained in the care of fine fabrics and textiles. Fine furniture made using specialty fabrics such as Haitian and Chintz cotton, embroidery, wool, and silk, leather, and many others require custom cleaning using special cleaning procedures and solutions. Green Clean’s pricing depends on the fabric, level of soiling, spotting and wear. The process and cleaning agent required often corresponds with the code found on the furniture’s label:
- W Code—Water-cleanable fabrics. Generally not susceptible to damage from water-based cleaning agents and usually easy to clean.
- S Code—Solvent-cleanable fabrics. Must be cleaned with special cleaning agents and are susceptible to damage if cleaned improperly using water and/or the wrong water-based cleaning agents.
- S-W Code—Water or solvent-cleanable fabrics. The cleaning process, cleaning agent, and expense is dependent on the fabric.
Haitian, chintz or cotton fabrics may be labeled W code, S code or S-W code. Specialty fabrics require special care and cleaning solutions and should be cleaned by a trained professional.
To retain its beautiful and lustrous finish, leather upholstery requires regular cleaning and conditioning by professionals using specialized, pH-balanced cleaning solutions.
Our Cleaning Process
Green Clean’s IICRC-certified cleaning technicians use state-of-the-art equipment, and
eco-friendly cleaning processes and products to keep your investment in great condition. Our Dual Process Cleaning Method includes:
- Vacuuming and/or brushing to remove or loosen hair and dander.
- Pre-treatment and shampooing by hand with a soft bristle brush
- Water-based cleaning agents and extraction
- Areas with significant wear may require multiple pre-treatments, scrubbing, and extractions to achieve satisfactory restoration
The best cleaning and restoration results are achieved by water-based cleaning agents. That’s why it’s important that your furniture and area rugs be cared for by an expert who’s professionally trained and certified in the proper techniques and use of cleaning solutions for your fine fabrics.
Convenient Area Rug Pick-up and Delivery
Though most area and oriental rugs can be cleaned in your home or business, Green Clean also offers a convenient pick-up and delivery service.
Concerned about the effectiveness of all natural cleaning solutions or processes?
In most cases, our all-natural cleaning solutions will effectively remove stains. When appropriate, we may recommend and treat an affected area with a chemical solution. Through careful analysis, we determine the best solution for your carpet cleaning needs, and take the time to educate you on which cleaning solution is right for you.
Green Clean offers the highest quality, eco-friendly carpet cleaning service in the Twin Cities. Carpets cleaned by Green Clean stay cleaner longer, and provide a healthier environment. If you’re not completely satisfied with our services, we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure you’re 100% satisfied. Free Estimates. We offer free estimates over the phone and free, on-site estimates for residential and commercial customers. Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or for more information about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.