Carpet is beautiful. It makes our homes feel warm and cozy. Keeping it clean makes our families feel good. Regular carpet cleaning is also the best way you can protect your investment in your home.
When you’re busy working long hours to provide for your family, you don’t always have time to do everything to your satisfaction. You need someone you can trust to do the job like you would.
With the Holiday Season only weeks away, before you throw your doors open wide for family and friends, you’ll want to ensure the removal of unwanted and unseen contaminants trapped in both carpeting and upholstery.
Combined with vacuuming frequently and cleaning up spills promptly, regular carpet cleaning also improves indoor air quality.
And that’s just for starters! Carpet cleaning ensures that:
- Your carpet will last longer, saving you money.
- Your children are happier because they’re healthier because all the dirt, dust and grime of a wonderful summer is gone.
- Your home environment will radiate even more positive energy because it is cleaner, which is great for both your, your family’s, and your guests’ health and moods.
- Your confidence will skyrocket, which will make hosting gatherings with family and friends even more rewarding.
- Your guests will experience greater levels of comfort, which can lead to deeper conversations to strengthen the ties between you.
Although it takes experience, knowledge, tools and products to remove stains in heavy traffic areas and stubborn spots such as pet spots, soda pop, coffee, food, chewing gum, paint, rust, and grime, here are a few products that can help you push out scheduling a professional cleaning:
For Quick Touch Ups:
Mix vinegar and water, and lightly blot the area with a white towel so as not to damage carpet fibers.
Add a drop (just a drop) of dish detergent to 1 cup of water, then whip up some suds and use the foam, lightly blotting the area with a white towel. NOTE: Do not rub aggressively as rubbing may damage fibers.
For More Difficult Spots:
For more difficult spots like gum, tar, ink or grease Melaleuca’s Sol-U-Mel does a great job.
For Higher Indoor Air Quality:
Clean your air ducts before winter, or
Have an air purification system professionally installed by Healthy Indoor Air LLC.
Green Clean is here to serve you with efficient, high-quality professionalism in carpet cleaning.
Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or for more information about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.