Environmentally safe rug cleaning
Minneapolis’ Eco-Friendly Rug Cleaning
A clean rug makes a big difference in the overall appearance of your home or business. It complements your décor to give your interiors a unique accent or unity in its design. Rugs in high-traffic areas are more likely to accumulate dirt, and the dirt and dust collected in rugs may trigger asthma and other health problems; especially if you neglect regular maintenance and cleaning. Some of our cleaning methods include:
- Hand Cleaning Area Rugs – Rugs that are wool or handmade often require hand cleaning. These rugs are often times valuable, which is why our team hand cleans them with care (often times right in your home).
- Truck-mounted Steam Extraction Method (Drying Time: 4-8 Hours) – A common cleaning method that involves pre-treatment, power-raking, and steam extraction with no residue left behind.
- Dual Process Cleaning Method (Drying Time: 12-24 Hours)- Dual Process cleaning involves pre-treatment, Rotary Foam shampooing, scrubbing, and truck-mounted steam extraction. The method requires the use of a special nylon brush for carpets. The Dual Process method is a full restorative cleaning solution with no residue left behind . We recommend this for residential and commercial carpeting that have not been professionally cleaned in over six months.
Thorough vacuuming is recommended prior to professional carpet cleaning. If you are unable to vacuum the space(s) before the process, Green Clean can provide an estimate for pre-vacuuming as well.
Why choose Green Clean for your rug cleaning needs?
- 50 years of collective cleaning & restoration experience
- Environmentally friendly products and processes
- Tested and safe cleaning solutions for use around families (and environment)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- IICRC-Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- Free phone estimates
- 24 hour emergency residential and commercial flood services
- No cleaning residues left behind