Tile and Hard Surface/Grout Cleaning
Safe tile & grout cleaning
Minneapolis’ Tile & Hard Surface Cleaners
At Green Clean, we restore porcelain and ceramic tile. Do you have dirty or dingy looking tile and grout? We’d love to show you how our industry leading process can get your floors looking like new.
WHY THE GREEN CLEAN PROCESS IS DIFFERENT
Our tile and hard surface, along with grout, cleaning is different than our competitors. Although the process is simple, it’s crucial to understand the steps:
- Application of the cleaner
- Agitate with a rotary scrubber and/or a grout brush
- High pressure wash & vacuuming (removing of agitated dirt, grime, etc.)
- Application of sealer to protect your floors (optional)
Other hard surface cleaning suppliers do not scrub or agitate the stains before cleaning, which leads to less effective cleanings.
WHY CHOOSE GREEN CLEAN FOR YOUR TILE, HARD SURFACE, AND GROUT CLEANING NEEDS
- 50 years of collective cleaning & restoration experience
- Environmentally friendly products and processes
- Tested and safe cleaning solutions for use around families (and environment)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- IICRC-Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- Free phone estimates
- 24 hour emergency residential and commercial flood services
Free Tile Cleaning Estimates
Green Clean offers quality tile, hard surface, and grout cleaning solutions in the Twin Cities. We offer free estimates over the phone for residential and commercial customers. Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or to know more about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.