Minneapolis’ Eco-Friendly Upholstery Cleaning
Green Clean employs some of Minnesota’s top upholstery fabric cleaning experts. Our cleaning professionals have over 30 years of combined fine furniture cleaning experience and are specially trained in the care of fine fabrics and textiles, which require custom cleaning with special procedures and solutions.
Green Clean’s pricing depends on the fabric, level of soiling, spotting and wear. The process and cleaning agent required often corresponds with the code found on the furniture’s label:
- W Code: Water-cleanable fabrics. Generally not susceptible to damage from water-based cleaning agents and usually easy to clean.
- S Code: Solvent-cleanable fabrics. Must be cleaned with special cleaning agents and are susceptible to damage if cleaned improperly using water and/or the wrong water-based cleaning agents.
- S-W Code: Water or solvent-cleanable fabrics. The cleaning process, cleaning agent, and expense is dependent on the fabric.
- Cotton or Specialty Cleaning: Specific cleaning agents and the appropriate process is required to protect upholstery made with cotton or specialty materials. This includes cotton, cotton blends, cotton canvas, and Haitian cotton, just to name a few.
If you have any questions – or doubt – regarding which code your upholstery falls under, setup a FREE estimate with our team today.
THE VALUE IS IN THE PROCESS
Green Clean’s certified technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and our Dual Process Cleaning Method to clean your upholstery. This process includes:
- Vacuuming and/or brushing to remove or loosen hair and dander.
- Pre-treatment and shampooing by hand with a soft bristle brush
- Water-based cleaning agents and extraction
- No cleaning residues left behind
Areas with significant wear may require multiple pre-treatments, scrubbing, and extractions to achieve satisfactory restoration The best cleaning and restoration results are achieved by water-based cleaning agents. Because of this, it’s important that your furniture is cared for by an expert with professional training of these cleaning agents. The proper techniques for upholstery cleaning make all of the difference in maintenance and upkeep of your fine fabrics.
WHY CHOOSE GREEN CLEAN FOR YOUR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING NEEDS
- 50 years of collective cleaning & restoration experience
- Environmentally friendly products and processes
- Tested and safe cleaning solutions for use around families (and environment)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- IICRC-Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- Free phone estimates
- 24 hour emergency residential and commercial flood services
Get a free phone estimate
Green Clean offers quality, eco-friendly upholstery cleaning solutions in the Twin Cities. We offer free estimates over the phone for residential and commercial customers. Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or to know more about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.