At this moment, Green Clean is operating, carefully.
As an essential business, we will continue to monitor the recommendations of Governor Walz, the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, listening and putting into practice the most up-to-date insights on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Additionally, we wanted to reiterate that the health and safety of our customers are of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we’ll be keeping an open line of communication with you, our valued customers, regarding how Green Clean is operating carefully and what you can expect, as we navigate this pandemic together.
Operating with care.
- Prioritizing work: Although we’re an essential business, we’re doing our best to limit the number of unnecessary projects we take on (specifically during Governor Walz’s stay at home request).
- Health monitoring: No employee who is sick, or feeling under the weather, will be allowed to enter your home. Every day we will be checking in on our team members and we also have a process in place should a team member get sick.
- Disposable gloves: Every employee is using and disposing of gloves on each job site. They are also trained on how to inspect these gloves for tears or other vulnerabilities that may exist.
- Social distancing: From our office, to each job site we’re implementing healthy social distancing habits. This means staying 6ft apart (as much as possible) to prevent any unnecessary points of contact.
- Applying sanitizer: Each employee will apply sanitizer to their
handspre and post visit, as well as on the doors, handles, countertops and other frequented areas during the job.
- Appropriate masks: With it being allergy season, and coughing/sneezing being a common occurrence, our employees may also use masks to help not only protect themselves but also those around them.
Operating with a peerless standard of care.
In addition to the above actions, our team members are also going through the OSHA HAZWOPER training course. This 40 hour training course is an acronym for Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response.
This is another way we are further equipping our team with the appropriate responses for situations requiring the utmost care and protection; for themselves and those around them. This training will educate team members further on the following situations.
- High concentrations of toxic substances.
- Situation that is life or injury threatening.
- Imminent Danger to Life and Health (IDLH) environments.
- Situation that presents an oxygen deficient atmosphere.
- Condition that poses a fire or explosion hazard.
- Situation that required an evacuation of the area.
- A situation that requires immediate attention because of the danger posed to employees in the area.
As our hearts go out to those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, as well as those of us simply living with uncertainty, we wanted to remind you that at Green Clean, you can expect a peerless standard of service and care that makes it easy to get life back to normal.
While we navigate back to that normal together, we’ll do our best to educate, protect, and serve you along the way.
Stay tuned as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely.
-Rhett Trotter & Jason Schroeck