Mold Remediation Removal
Environmentally Safe Mold Remediation in Minnesota
The Safest Team for Mold Removal in Minneapolis
Mold remediation is a dangerous job, and one you MUST hire a professional to do. Without the proper process and protections, you could be putting yourself, your family or your business in harm’s way. Call Green Clean, based in the Minneapolis area, if you even think you may have a mold problem.
How We Approach Mold Remediation
As the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) requires, Green Clean works with third-party testing companies to detect mold in both homes and businesses. This ensures there is no conflict of interest. The typical mold abatement looks like this:
- Mold testing. Completed by a third party, this testing provides the relevant data for you and our team. This allows us to fully understand the types of mold present, what it will take to remediate or remove, and to determine the most accurate cost for the project.
- Area is contained. Once mold is detected, it’s important to contain the area. This ensures that mold spores will not come into contact with the rest of your home during removal. We do this for both safety and because it’s best practice. As the area is contained, it will also be put under negative air pressure, using Active Air Scrubbers (HEPA). This cleans the air as removal begins.
- Structural removal. Upon containment, our team will begin a structural removal. Removal is different for every situation and is dependent on how much and where the mold resides. Our team may need to remove drywall, paneling, carpet, flooring and woodwork to reach the mold.
- Mold re-testing. Once mold removal is complete, our team will work with you to determine the proper way of re-testing to ensure all mold has been removed, and that your home or business is safe again.
- Re-building. Some situations require structural removal. Our team will work to rebuild and restore your healthy environment, when necessary.
Choose Green Clean for Your Mold Remediation Needs
- Celebrating over 25 years in business
- Environmentally friendly products and processes
- Tested and safe cleaning solutions for use around families (and environment)
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- In-home written estimates
- 24–hour emergency residential and commercial flood services
Worried about Mold?
SPEAK TO A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
Green Clean offers quality, eco-friendly Mold restoration solutions in the Twin Cities. Contact us now for an estimate, to schedule an appointment, or to know more about our eco-friendly cleaning agents and processes.