Environmentally Safe Rug Cleaning in Minnesota
Minneapolis’ Superior Eco-Friendly Rug Cleaning and Repair Service
Green Clean, certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), provides thorough rug cleaning and repair solutions in the Minneapolis area while leaving no residues behind. The services we offer for residences and commercial businesses include:
- Hand Cleaning Area Rugs. Rugs that are wool or handmade often require hand cleaning. These rugs are oftentimes valuable, which is why our team hand cleans them with care. We’re sometimes even able to complete the job in your home.
- Truck-mounted Steam Extraction Method (Drying Time: 4-8 Hours). A common rug cleaning method that involves pre-treatment, power-raking, and steam extraction with no residue left behind.
- Dual Process Cleaning Method (Drying Time: 12-24 Hours). Dual-process cleaning involves pre-treatment, Rotary foam shampoo, scrubbing, and truck-mounted steam extraction. The method requires the use of a special nylon brush for carpets. The dual-process method is a full restorative cleaning solution that leaves no residue behind. We recommend this for residential and commercial carpets that have not been professionally cleaned in over six months.
Thorough vacuuming is recommended prior to professional carpet cleaning. If you are unable to vacuum the area before cleaning, Green Clean can provide an estimate for pre-vacuuming as well.
Trust Green Clean With Your Minnesota Rug Cleaning Needs
- Celebrating more than 25 years in business
- Environmentally friendly processes and products
- Safe cleaning solutions for use around families (and environment) that have withstood testing
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Free phone estimates available
- 24 hour emergency residential and commercial flood services
- No cleaning residues left behind