Removing dirt and bacteria from your tile and grout requires the right tools, and the right team. Because of this, it’s always wise to call a professional if your flooring requires a deeper level of cleaning. At Green Clean, we are proud of the work we do cleaning tile and grout, and this is why you should choose our professional team to clean and seal your home’s tile.
We Focus On The Non Obvious
Our professional tile cleaners are there to clean the areas between the tile (grout), inside your showers, on your floors, and yes, even backsplashes. Because of the variety of areas that we clean and seal, our focus is on the non obvious outcomes of having your tile and grout cleaned. A few of these include:
- Your health: Cleaning tile and grout can help eliminate the buildup of mold or other bacteria that can become harmful to those within the home.
- Your investment: When tile and grout is cleaned and sealed regularly, it will last longer and look better, protecting your largest investment (your home).
- Enhance your home’s look: When your home looks clean, it becomes more valuable (think, curb appeal, but inside).
Results Are Long-Lasting With An Annual Cleaning
We know that over time, dust, hard water stains, and other splashes damage floors, showers and backsplashes. While this can obviously affect the look of your home, it can also affect the durability of your tile. With this in mind, our team at Green Clean always cleans and seals to make sure your tile is not only looking good, but that the results are long-lasting. To best keep your home’s tile and grout clean, we recommend an annual cleaning and sealing.
Our Experience Helps Us Provide Honest Pricing
With years of experience, our team is not only qualified to provide the best tile and grout cleaning solutions available, but we are also knowledgeable in how to price it; this means you won’t be gauged with unexpected costs. So, when it comes to pricing out our tile and grout cleaning services, it comes down to a few specific things. These include:
- Size of space: The more tile you need cleaned, the more you can expect the cleaning to cost.
- Location of tile: Floors, showers and backsplashes are different examples of the types of tile and grout cleaning locations we service.
- Condition of tile: We also assess the condition of the tile, helping you make the right decision on cleaning (damaged tile isn’t the best to clean).
Still looking for more reasons you should clean your home’s tile, check this recent blog we wrote here.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to give our team a call.
-Green Clean Team